CDESK 3.0.164 released
A short overview of changes and improvements.
A short overview of changes and improvements.
CDESK 3.0.164 - current version
- Address book – Companies from supported XLS, XLSX, CSV formats imported.
- Requests – New columns for display, filters and export added to List of requests.
- Requests – Default view of the user in List of requests. Default filter and list of columns can be selected.
- Requests – New status added – Pending. SLA is not counted when request is set to this state.
- Work orders – Setting the parallel-serial order of execution of work orders enabled.
- Work orders – Postponement of deadlines possible when time to completion is not counted, for example for states: Waiting for customer, Waiting for approval.
- CMDB Configuration database – Basic CI information extended for configuration item status with optional code list [ks1] for states for individual CI Types.
- CMDB Configuration database – New setting added to CI Type – Unique name within CI Type.
- CMDB Configuration database – The automatic generation of CI name extended for generation by pattern (prefix + automatic numbering).
- CMDB Configuration database – Possibility to choose whether the list of CIs should be loaded automatically or only after selecting Main group and Type. The setting speeds up loading of the list of CIs when there is large amount of items.
- Notifications – Appearance of emails sent from CDESK customized.
- SLA Notifications – Possibility to set notifications to be sent not only for expiry date, but also at the selected time before expiry date.
- Approval – Permissions for accessing approval processes (mine / foreign).
- Replacement – Replacement functionality extended for possibility of central setting.
- Approval – Entering reason for approval or denial in the request description enabled.
- Mobile App – Support for fields visibility of compound property depending on the selected item added.
- Requests – Possibility to choose which type of request the work orders will be created to.
- Work orders – New work order status: Cancelled.
- Work orders – Status setting option.
- Work orders – Automatic assignment of CI to a work order by request.
- Fulfillments – Possibility to group and filter items by request in the list of fulfillments.
- Tasks – possibility to add fulfillments and links to places.
- CMDB Configuration database – Possibility to set authorizations to CI records according to main groups.
- CMDB Configuration database – Possibility to deny access to some CIs. That does not apply to those where the user is listed as owner.
- Custom properties – New type of base property: Hyperlink.
- Custom properties – Possibility to add custom properties to user profile.
- Users and groups – Set access to user profile. Possible to set which information can user edit in their profile and which is read-only.
- Reporting – Report of availability of services per customer for the selected month.
- Mobile Apps - integration of a more advanced text editor
- Possibility to accept Requests directly from email notification of completion
- Possibility of push notifications for mobile and desktop apps
- List of Fulfillments - possibility to group by accounting item
- Optimized loading of contracts with service details
- Customer Discussion - when creating posts, only related contacts and users are displayed
- List of Requests - color differentiation of records according request types
- User Information - added a list of superiors' names
- Contacts list - added optional columns, filtering by category, and exporting to Excel
- Requests - added link to the message from which the request was created
- Fulfillments - correction of a bug that could cause incorrect date recalculation
- Requests - added additional term fields
- Requests List - added column Current Solution State
- Discussion posts - added check if there is at least one recipient
- Selection of CI in a Request - considering users from Who Asks and For Who fields
- Fulfillments PDF export - added the ability to group pages by customers
- Adding Fulfillments - simplified entering of Fulfillments (Instead of entering End Time, option to only enter Duration)
- Setting of SLA dates - added a check of entered dates according to the logic TTO <RT <TTAS <TTR
- Added search by date of change in Requests and Orders History
- Possibility to not enter a note when Accepting solutions
- Added the ability to create a Work Order also from the Work Order List
- Implemented support for drafting Work Orders
- Fulfillments List - added additional columns to the web lists
- Work Order List - added the ability to sort records by columns
- Ability to add new objects (request, fulfillment, task, etc.) anywhere in the system from the top bar
- Mobile apps - added login information (server, etc.)
- Customer List - Added optional columns and column sorting
- Mobile apps - added login information (server, etc.)
- Allowed editing of Fulfillments in Requests
- The "Mobile" item from the customer details is transferred to the receiving report
- Added notifications for WO Solvers
- Requests Permissions - Added the Access to Subordinate Records option
- List of issued invoices - advanced filtering added
- Approval Process - Note field changed to mandatory
- Approval Process - Added display of Request details and optional properties
- Requests List - Optimization of Tag and Tasks/WO loading
- GUI Catalog Optimization Requirements for IE11 and Edge
- Automatic Termination Requirements for Ending All WOs
- Blocking of Requirement removal when a related WO exists
- Enhancements of notifications for Requirements that need approvement
- Tasks - added a more advanced HTML editor
- Adding of Fulfillments - added totals for the listed Fulfillments
- Requests List - added new filtering options
- Unjustified Request complaints - added mandatory reasoning
- Added button to update existing CI object names.
- Dashboard - added the ability to preset default widgets view, with the ability to lock editing.
- Rejected Request - now considered to be definitively closed and not shown in the list of open Requests anymore (unless the refusal status is revoked).
- Added switch Change of completed request status to disable reopening.
- Message Processing Rules - added ability to notify the draft owner.
- Added optional field Complained Solver for legitimately claimed Requests.
- Template Request / WO - added option to set default state after rejection.
- Android mobile app - eliminated bugs (main menu not displayed, crash after "Take photo")
- Fix a problem with deleting manually added devices
- Evidence of Documents - Added page footer to view contact information on invoices.
- CMDB - field Owner added to basic CI properties
- Dynamic display of items in CMDB, based on entered CI owner
- CMDB - import CI from XLS, with automatic column matching
- Requests List - the ability to filter only for claimed requirements
- Creating WO according approved Request items
- Possibility to leave the term (responses, assignments, replacement solutions, requirements) empty
- Eligible Request claim - added optional field Claimed Solver
- Added floating buttons to user details editing
- Messages Processing - enabled changing of the internal address to the IP address of the server
- Backup - fixed bugs when generating XLS reports (empty file, missing graphs)
- Global settings - added customer notifications
- CMDB - Workplace and Device Location columns added to CI list
- CMDB - search by ID in CI Object List
- Directory - graphically differentiated Groups from Users when adding Operators
- Ability to add files also via mobile apps
- Correction of time counting error in Fulfillment report for invoicing
- Added FinStat connector and pre-filling of customer data with this service
- GUI Requests Catalog - display a list of templates when more than one template is under one tile
- Requests - added For Who field
- Added VAT number verification button
- Inventory Cards - Adding field Amount with date
- Work Orders - added dynamic approval
- Added billing option for partners and resellers
- Add the ability to export optional properties to XLS
- Adding the ability to set up a service in a time other than the current time
- Mobile App - added additional notification sounds
- Automatic selection of the single required item when creating new objects
- Requests - automatic change of state to "in solution" after receiving a customer response
- Possibility to set reaction times to a time shorter than 1 hour
- The ability to create read-only access to all Vacations
- Requests, Work Orders - added the Requested term field
- Requests - allowed editing of the Solution and Solver Note fields by authorized users
- Recording all changes made to the Company object into the History tab
- CMDB - limitation of CI objects' selection according to the chosen workplace
- Possibility to send fulfillment also from mobile app (iOS, Android)
- WEBSOCKET - PC notification by blocks (to prevent notification of too many PCs)
- Payments due-date setting - amount - possibility to enter more than 5 digits-long number
- Notifications for dynamic approval processes
- Export CI with all the attributes to Excel
- CMDB - search and advanced filtering of CI records also by attributes
- Fulfillments - added ability to send e-mail fulfilling with one click
- Logging of legitimate / illegitimate claims
- Added solver rating with options disabled / optional / mandatory
- Release of CDESK 3 App - iOS, Android
- Restricting a service area according the Request type
- Message Processing - added new way to quickly create a request from catalog (tiles), with fields pre-filled by data in email
- Fulfillments List - filtering out Fulfillments with entered used material
- Invoicing - enhancements for Variable / Constant / Specific Symbol and generation of numerical series
- Requests - added possibility to block notifications from discussions
- Requests - added the Solver's Note field invisible to customer accounts
- Tasks - sending notification when the task deadline expires
- Added notification blocking in mobile App CDESK 3
- Requests - possibility to sort by deadline / time to deadline
- Displaying of disabled / deleted users in linked object fields
- Contact List - added Contact Category column with possibility of filtering
- Directory - search based on customer category and type
- Requests - added Reclamation status
- Add the ability to register optional attributes for user accounts
- Added filtering by attributes when selecting CI in Fulfillments / Requests / Deals / Work Orders
- Possibility to define time zone for administrator and individual operators
- Requests, Work Orders - field Solver - added simplifying link to take-over
- Requests / WO - added possibility to take-over in context menu
- Stopping time-counting in selected states
- Implementation of GUI Catalog of Requests (Tiles) for quick and easy entry of Requests
- Possibility to create GUI Catalog Templates (Tiles)
- WO List - filtering by all columns
- Requests, Work Orders - displaying the content of the Objects tab when window width is sufficient (for quick access)
- Calendar - possibility to make reservations
- Requests - add multiselect-type field to optional attributes
- Introducing the possibility to create work orders
- Dynamic creation of the approval process
- Work Orders - possibility to create templates
- Public holidays - view in Calendar, add to GN, logic for SLA, vacations
- Requests / Deals / Work Orders - Indication of the time remaining until the due date in lists
- API extended for embedding discussion and internal notes
- Added Request status Terminated without acceptance
- CMDB - possibility to save optional attributes to related-objects' history
- Directory - possibility to categorize companies with tags
- Fulfillments - added the Used Material field
- Visibility of companies through categories
- Activating SMS from CDESK servers
- Embedding files and internal Solver note into discussion with customer
- Displaying internal fulfillments in mobile Apps
- Solved mobile App crashes at launch on Androide 7/8
- Multiple transport options for one place of fulfillment
- Documenting the Request solution process - option to add the Solution field
- XLS export - pre-selection of columns and completion of unit description
- Fulfillments - added possibility to insert attachments.
In addition to the items listed above, each version includes other minor improvements, corrections, and adjustments.
Date:5. August 2019